PHYSIO 64 is a well-established Chartered Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates studio located in the heart of Dublin 2. We provide effective management of acute and chronic Musculoskeletal and Women’s Health conditions. All our treatments are based on the most up to date literature and delivered by highly-qualified physiotherapists specifically trained in this area.
Based in Merrion Square we are conveniently placed for those working in Dublin city. We have ample parking on the square and flexible appointment times. We treat clients from all walks of life – young or old, athletes or non-athletes, pre-natal or post-natal.
Our modern premises have been specifically designed to provide a soothing and relaxing environment which includes private treatment rooms and a spacious rehabilitation gym with state of the art equipment.
Our areas of expertiseMusculoskeletal;
- Acute and chronic spinal conditions
- Chronic pain programs
- Shoulder rehab programs
- Hip rehab programs
- Knee rehab programs
- Individualised exercise programs
- Patient education
- Sports injuries and rehabilitation
- Manual therapy
- Injury prevention programs
- Clinical Pilates classes (equipment and mat based)
- Biomechanical assessments
- Pelvic floor rehab
- Obstetric and gynaecological related musculoskeletal conditions.
- Antenatal and postnatal clinical Pilates
- Urinary incontinence